Become a member of our nonprofit network today! Connect with a diverse network of over 100 nonprofit agencies from all throughout Rhode Island. Share ideas and resources and enjoy the benefits of posting and advertising volunteer opportunities with Serve Rhode Island.
If interested in becoming a member, please follow these simple steps:
- Register online through our nonprofit portal to get started.
- Submit your annual membership fee of $175 * to cover January 2013 through the end of December 2013
- If your agency participated in the 2012 State Service Plan Survey, then you are eligible for a 20% discount, and your 2013 Membership Fee will be $140
- If your agency's annual budget is less than $100,000, then you are eligible for a discounted rate of $100
Once your membership fee has been received, your membership will be approved and your organization can start posting Volunteer Opportunities on our HandsOn Connect Online Database
, and enjoy the use of other membership benefits!
* Membership payments can be made in one of the following two ways:
Electronically, by making a secure online payment here
By mailing a check to the following address:
Attn: Nancy Stetter
Director of Finance
Serve Rhode Island
P.O. Box 72822
Providence, RI 02907