Serve Rhode Island is the only statewide volunteer center for Rhode Island that is dedicated to meet your agency’s volunteer needs
Become a member of Serve Rhode Island's (SRI) nonprofit network today! Connect with a diverse network of over 90 nonprofit agencies from all throughout Rhode Island.
Enjoy the many benefits of becoming a SRI member agency:
- Access to Serve Rhode Island’s Volunteer Portal, Get Connected, to promote your agency’s volunteer needs. The user-friendly site allows agencies to promote and recruit for events and volunteer opportunities and post employment opportunities and track volunteer hours
- Participation in workshops and trainings
- Promotion of volunteer needs through social media, weekly Providence Journal column and monthly Senior Digest print publications
- Leveraging the support and technical assistance of dedicated Serve Rhode Island staff
- Opportunities to spotlight volunteers in the Serve Rhode Island monthly newsletter
- Discounted rates on Presidential Service Awards
Annual membership is $175 or if your agency budget is less than $100,000, your agency is eligible for a discounted annual rate of $100.
New member agencies who register on or after July 1 pay a one time half-year rate of $87.50.
To become a member today, follow these two simple steps:
- Register online through our volunteer portal to get started
- Submit your annual membership fee of $175 (or $100)
Membership fees can be submitted by either:
Serve Rhode Island
655 Broad Street Suite 202
Providence, RI 02907
ATTN: Nancy Stetter